Specific Objective 1
Empowering and improving trainers capabilieites by producing a collection of best practices and educational materials to teach the business coaches how to led potential startups for the circular economy in the field of food.
Specific objective 2
Improve the institutional ecosystem for startups focused on the circular economy that sensitize policy-makers to design better legislation.
Specific objective 3
To deepen the knowledge of the tendency to create start-ups of the local circular economy, focusing on the food sector.
1. Increase the level of awareness among start-ups and companies about the circular economy processes at European level.
2. Increase the skills of trainers to guide young entrepreneurs or aspiring entrepreneurs in creating business in the circular economy environment.
3. Increased knowledge of policy makers on the theme of circular economy to increase circular economy policies in different countries.
4. Provide policymakers with the information necessary to align and / or redirect policies to the trend of creating startups in the circular economy sector according to the strategies of each individual country.
1. Identification of the skills to be promoted in the entrepreneurs and available material to increase the teaching skills of the trainers.
2. Equip the trainers with appropriate materials to improve their skills.
3. Collect data and information on existing policies on the circular economy with a particular focus on Food industry and processing.
4. Availability of Trend Map of the circular economy startups creation in Europe.